Below is a high-level overview of our school's physical accessibility; for further information please get in contact with us.
- The school is a three-storey Victorian building with wide corridors and several access points from the outside.
- The ground floor is accessible to wheelchair users via the main school entrance on Plough Road.
- There are automatic doors in order to gain access to the main school office.
- Reception areas are on the ground floor.
- Currently school lunch is provided in all three floors.
- Access to the top floors is via the 2 staircases. There is currently no lift or lifting device available.
- There are pupil toilets situated on each floor. Reception class have their own pupil toilets.
- Currently there is no disabled toilet available.